Monday, July 19, 2010

Letter to Partner Profiles

http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab163/jenriri/sag_partner.jpg

Dear Partner Profiles,

Hello! We’ve only been recently introduced, but I hope that we can work together to fulfill the ultimate goal of profitability and success. When I was told that you and I will be working together, I was ecstatic because your reputation speaks for itself. I am made aware that your role in partner recruitment is truly significant, and I commend your contribution to many businesses’ accomplishments.

I know that you can provide me with the most important details and information regarding my potential partners, so that I may compare and contrast their qualities against mine to ensure suitability. I hope you don’t mind, but I am very particular when it comes to my channel management strategies, so I’ve taken the liberty of outlining my expectations from you so that we can ensure the success of our joint endeavor.

I am painfully aware of how important it is for potential partner qualities to complement mine, so I’ve done some self-assessment and identified some key information that I believe I should know about my future affiliates for effective decision-making. They are the following: business processes, strategies, operations, marketing and sales capabilities, objectives, philosophy and vision. I hope that you can accommodate me by providing me with the information I need so that I can successfully accomplish the task of channel partner recruitment.

Recruitment is probably one of the most critical components of a channel management strategy because it involves the acquisition of quality partners for a channel distribution network. It doesn’t matter how many partners I have. As long as I have a reasonable collection of affiliates who are competent and complement my qualities as a company, then there is little room for failure. Partners are, after all, very important because they are the ones who transport my products and services to my end consumers.

Thank you very much for your time, partner profiles. I am looking forward to working with you very soon.


Best Regards,
Recruiting Parent Company

No comments:

Post a Comment